Wednesday 30 September 2015


To Blog Or Not To Blog


 I started blogging because I just want to document my thoughts.

Since teen years, I really felt this desire to write -- be that a poem, or a scribbled fiction of my real world. But my lack of vocabulary and incompetence in the English language limited my writings to the plain and the simple. Afraid that I'll humiliate myself by writing so plainly, I kept my desire under wraps, and write only at the comfort of my diary and worn-out notebooks. 

Time passed and I piled away my notes, my notebooks, my inner world of thoughts. But came this electronic age, and blogging became very enticing. 

I started a blog, a very random one. It was all over the place, that I never tried to maintain it. But what surprised me was that, despite my blog being basic and all, some of my posts got viewed thousand times. And it hit me. If a random thought, or a simple post could draw so much views, 'Then, what the heck am I doing in this blogging world and not taking it seriously?'

The hits on my old blog made me realized how powerful words could be. That, if I am able to reach out to someone else with my Pen of Thoughts, then I might have written something right or something wrong. Something interesting, something of a bore. But one thing is for sure, blogging got me all over the maps. My live feed made me realized that.

So, now I blog again, not just as a therapy to my inner psyche... but to hopefully reach out to others, as well.

With my train of thoughts, I have my Pen of Thoughts. 
I will write like there's no tomorrow, I will write with all my heart!


Image courtesy of:
http://www.allisonbarrettcarter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/blogging-and-writingGg-tips.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment