Wednesday 23 September 2015


Back to Blogging!

I dragged myself away from all of my brain's excuses to not go back to blogging. My auto-brain can't seem to stop what my heart wishes -- I mean, it's been long overdue! So here I am now... back to my Pen of Thoughts. 

I am excited that I am back with the mood. It's been more than a year since I last posted on my other blog. Life was hectic, hectic was my life. I always try to write... but time can't seem to freeze, even just for a moment. I never had that chance to immerse myself with the world of words... that's why I am so happy right now, because finally I am blogging. 

I started a new blog... my old one inspired me to start something anew. Maybe this time I will have a direction. Something to read sensibly, something not random. Maybe at some point I'll throw caution to the wind and write brazenly... but I do hope that I am more wiser now. 

Hopefully I could inspire not just my inner psyche, but also that of others. I believe in the power of pen. I know it can do wonders. Freeing my thoughts heals me, it gives me inner peace. 

Blogging is my OWN moment in time. 
Blogging is me, myself and my moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment